Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cheesecake Factory

Hiya!

Last night my bf took me to the Cheesecake Factory. I wouldn't have normally picked the Cheesecake Factory, because portions are ridic, and I eat every thing (first I wrote 'everyone' haha) on my plate. Just like my mom tells me to do. So, Mom and I started the 17 Day Diet. Gasp! But, basically guaranteed you lose 10 lbs in the first 17 days. And anyone can do anything for 17 days, right? 1 down, 16 to go. Anyway, on the diet.. you eat all the veggies you want, only two fruits and before 2 pm, lean meats.. mostly chicken and fish.. and two probiotics (yogurt, cottage cheese, kefir, etc).. Why am I telling you this? Because, last night at Cheesecake Factory, I couldn't get the delish taquitos (appetizer), I usually prefer.. I had to get chicken and veggies.. so I ordered the Grilled Chicken Medallions.. they were SO WONDERFUL!!

I don't go to Cheesecake much, so I haven't been through the menu. But I think the food is pretty good in general. St. Louis has one at Chesterfield Mall, and the Galleria.. I haven't seen it anywhere else. Have you?

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment