Monday, March 14, 2011

Fox and Hound and Syberg's

Saturday night, Mom, Dad and I went to Fox and Hound in the Valley. Umm, it was ok. Service wasn't great. I couldn't tell if the girl was new and nervous, or just weird. Dad asked for a Miller Geniue Draft. She had to go check on it. Returned in about 15 minutes, said no. Dad asked for Bud Select. She returned in about 15 minutes with a Bud Light. We wouldn't have noticed the Bud Light versus Bud Select, except that she asked dad if he wanted another Bud Light, when his Bud Light was still half full. I guess she's a pessimist. I ordered Mahi Mahi with Broccoli instead of rice. I inhaled it. And it was good. Mom had a Cobb salad, and added grilled chicken. The chicken was delicious. Very tender. And dad had a cheese burger. I think he liked it. The french fry (notice singular!) I had was ok.

Sunday night, Mom, Dad, Wes and I went to Syberg's. This was my second time. First time I ordered apps and they were all delicious (potato skins, fries, sampler, wings, etc). This time I ordered their D'Angelo Grilled Chicken Salad (Mom, too). It is tossed in their originial wing sauce, which isn't terrible. I thought it was very mayonnaise-y (Wes, too), however, couldn't be! Because it was in the fat burning zone! Anyway, I didn't eat much of it, because it was so spicy! And, to be honest, I've had enough salad for 16 million rabbits. Thank you, 17 Day Diet. Wes had wings and fries, he liked both. His wings had the same sauce our salads did. Dad had a cajun burger. He doesn't usually order anything cajun, I think he liked it. And, of course, the French Fry I had was great!

Fox and Hound is in the valley, I hear they have great pizza. I'm not sure if there is another one in the St. Louis Metropolitan area. Syberg's is downtown, at Dorsett and 270 and in the valley.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment