Monday, March 7, 2011

BRAVO! BRAVO!

Yesterday, Wes and I went to Bravo! for lunch.. I think younger brother of the restaurant Brio. Anyway, I'd been to Brio, this was my first time at Bravo!, Wes's too.

Of course they bring bread.. Wes said it wasn't so great.. he said it tasted like Hardee's biscuits, haha. (I make him eat everything I can't and tell me about it, darn you 17 Day Diet!) (10 more days!) We both ordered the Bravo! Chopped Salad.. with Italian Dressing, I'm assuming their house dressing.. it was very good. I ate very minimal dressing, I knew that wasn't allowed on the diet. Wes ordered the Classico Pepperoni Pizza and ate most of it, it musta been great.. I know he was starving.. food is always more delicious when you're starving. I ordered Tilapia with Crab on it. It was amazing! Too delicious for the 17 Day Diet. It came with a butter sauce that was already on the plate, but I tried to eat from the other no-butter side of the tilapia. The Crab was amaze, too! The veggies were totally cooked in butter, too. So basically, I cheated without intending to cheat! I should have just had Wes's pizza!

I will definitely go back when I can eat like the champ I am!

If you're in STL, Bravo! is at West County Mall, Brio is in the parking lot at Plaza Frontenac.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment