Monday, February 21, 2011

Culpepper's CWE

Sunday, Wes and I ate at the Culpepper's in the Central West End. The address is on N. Euclid.. but it's at the corner of Euclid and Maryland. We sat outside and service wasn't great. But the place was pretty busy.. we cut our waitress some slack, we could tell she was working hard! We both ordered wings.. Wes said Houlihan's wings were better, I haven't had those yet.. I went for boneless wings.. easier to eat in wind, and with my hair blowing all around.. Wes said he used to go for boneless as well, but wings with bones are better. And he's right. Go for bones.

I ordered a salad, too. Our waitress asked if bacon and something else were ok, and I said yes, but I didn't have bacon nor that something else on my salad, so I was a bit confused by that. And that salad was just ok. Wes had a BLT, no T and I think, liked it. The french fries are great.. I ate some of his.

If it's a nice day, go to the CWE and eat outside. There's lots of places to eat and lots going on. It's especially great for people watching! Bring your shades, so no one can see your eyeballs!

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment