Monday, February 14, 2011

Bingo.

Q: How cute are we that My Name is Hungry's inaugural post came on Valentine's Day!
A: Soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Welcome to My Name is Hungry.

Mary and I are here as your go-to girls for restaurant reviews. We're no food critics, and we don't expect our reviews to influence you if you are a food critic.. we're just regular peeps, that like to eat and drink, and prefer a satisfying breakfast (lunch, or dinner) out experience.

I hate when I'm with a group of people and every one's answer to, "Where do you wanna eat?" is "I don't care." or "I don't know." UGH, frustration. Do you really want me to choose? I wish someone would have come up with this oh so helpful and awesome idea when I was in college.. when more time was spent driving around our 5-mile-radius college town, instead of at the restaurant itself!

Soon, we're gonna have an app for this. That's right. I said it.

Happy Eating!
-J.




No comments:

Post a Comment