Thursday, May 12, 2011

TGI Fridays

HEY-OH!

Last night my bf took me to TGI Friday's for din-din. It was yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyy! We ordered a surf-n-turf with some type of meat for him, and salmon for me. We ordered one of those appetizer and entre things for $16.99 or $19.99. Know what I'm talkin' bout? We got fried green beans for our app, so delicious, the best out there! And with our meal came two sides. I got broccoli, Wes got steak fries. Only downside, Wes got exactly six steak fries, and I got a whole forest of broccoli. Otherwise, the meat was awesome! I very much like Friday's. I prefer their not-so-good-for-you food, like the Friday's Tostado Nachos. AMAZING!

This weekend I'm headed to Iowa. I can't wait to go to Palmer's, hopefully more than once. Oh, and see my family.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment