Thursday, May 19, 2011

Palmer's Deli

Over the weekend, I was at Palmer's Deli again. This time I had the egg salad. It's not better than the chicken salad. I also had a chocolate chip cookie, it was amazing, as usual! Mom and Mary had Greek salads, they looked wonderful! But I didn't have any. And Emily had the egg salad, too. Mom and Mary had molasses cookies, they were drooling. Em had the biggest rice krispie treat you'll ever see. She giggled with delight as she ate it. I'm just kidding, but it's that good. Mom and Mary weren't drooling either. The rest of our food was home made! You gotta go to Mary Alice's house to get it. Sorry 'bout your luck.

Speaking of Chicken Salad, Mary Alice holds title to JESSICA'S FAVORITE CHICKEN SALAD. And I'm not just saying that because she's about to read this. I think I had three sandwiches!

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment