Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Eleven Eleven Mississippi, Red Robin (Yum!)

Happy Tuesday after Memorial Day Weekend!

Friday, Wes and I went back to Eleven Eleven Mississippi. This time I had their house dressing on my starter salad. It's so freakin' good! The house dressing is a strawberry vinigariette and it is awesome! For dinner I had the appetizer crab cakes. They, too, were delish! And then, gooey butter cake for dessert. Again, amazing. Wes had the bacon wrapped tenderloin, def better than my crab cakes. He always gets better food.

Have you been yet?

Mom, Dad, and I ate at Red Robin after golf yesterday. I was starving. So, naturally, I inhaled my food. I had the turkey burker and paid an extra 79 cents for sweet potato fries instead of steak fries. Best decision of the weekend. They were SO good! I even got a refill. Yes, sweet potato fries are bottomless, too! The turkey burger was superb. Turkey had great flavor and was perfectly cooked.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment